Good Mourning Grief Support Groups are free educational support groups for young people who have experienced the death of a family member or friend. The purpose of the groups is to help young people cope with grief and loss in a supportive setting with similar age peers.
• Each group is set up by age with approximately 6-10 children or teens.
• Groups meet in 8 weekly sessions
• A Parent Orientation takes place prior to the start of the 8-week series.
• An optional group is available for adults in the family during the 8-week program.
• All group meetings will be via Zoom to make the program available for families anywhere in Arkansas.
Winter 2023 schedule
• Parent Orientation—Monday, January 9, 6 pm
• All groups begin the week of January 16 and will be on Monday or Tuesday nights at 6 or 7 pm.
• Specific age-group viability will depend on registrations.
• Parents or legal guardians can go to goodmourningcenter.org to request and complete an online application.
• Applications can also be received by fax or mail. Call (501)364-7000 with any questions.
Center for Good Mourning programs are provided free-ofcharge in Arkansas through the generous support of the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Auxiliary.
For more information:
Greg Adams (501) 364-7000 email@example.com Goodmourningcenter.org